Shore fishing multi species report

ccmtcanada

Our little one wanted to know where we fish in the evenings, since we normally don't bring her, but since it's summer holidays we decided to keep her up later than normal and brought her along. She HATES mosquitoes, so on went the long pants and bug jacket despite the hot and humid temps.

We set her up with a slip float, small hook and worms and she was off to the races. It didn't take her long...she pretty much caught a fish every 5 minutes her line was in the water. We put the gobies in a bucket to be disposed of at the end of the evening.

After catching a bunch of these guys.....

02goby.jpg

She went on to put a multi species clinic on for us including this perch....

03perch.jpg

Then on to Rockbass

01rockbass.jpg

Then Bass

05bass.jpg

Some of the Gobies were pretty big too!!

04goby.jpg

Bly and I were throwing larger baits out there in search of some more smallies or anything else of size, but in the end, our little one kicked our butts!

Anyhow, she had a great evening out. We left at around 9pm and drove off in search of some ice cream.

mmmm, ice cream.

For you two to be outfished, well let's just say, I never thought I would hear that. Cuddos to her catching all the fish. It's fun catching a smorgasborg. It's even more fun when you're just plain and simply catching, no matter the size. Hense the reason to go out again.

That's a huge goby, I think. I've never seen a real one.