Music Fans NF

Chris

Hi, just wondering if any music fans out there would like to check out our band's website and tunes. The name of our band is LAJ and we have a couple dozen originals. We just released a 5 song EP on our own label. Our first live gig was December 20th 2007, and after spending time in the studio we are now preparing a live show and booking dates in support of the CD. Your feedback (good or bad) is welcomed. Currently the CD is available at CD Warehouse outlets. Here's the link to our site:

http://www.lajrocks.com/

My apologies if this is considered spam. :blink:

Sounds good brother! A little Goo Goo Dolls influence perhaps?

HH

Hi HH that's not the first time I heard that. Goo Goo Dolls or Billy Joel Piano Man are two names that keep popping up for comparisons on the song "Dollar A Day". That's the only Dolls influence tho....you can listen to all 5 songs....just use the music player on the bottom of the main page.

I've only had time to listen to the first on so far, but it seems to my ear anyway, to have a real Goo Goo Dolls influence in the vocal stylings and phrasing. I'm sure you know that that is a compliment, the Dolls have had a very successful career.I hope to get some time to listen to the others soon, but a definite congrats to you and the band for such a professional sounding EP!

HH