Toronto Zoo Question- nf

Tinman

Hey all, i'll be heading to the zoo this weekend from ottawa with my family. This is our vacation this summer as we have limited funds. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get discount coupons or have any they would like to give away.

Thanks guys and gals!

Denis

Try CAA. I'm guessing, but they often have things like this. Shopper's Drug Mart use to have discounts for Wonderland and I know that Jean Coutu has discounts for La Ronde.

Also....you may want to try a place called Hemmingford Zoo (Parc Safari)....not too far from Montreal. Was there a few years back...excellent place. They have the drive through zoo thingy...bring carrots...and a great water park and rides. Everything is free with your admission into the park. We packed a picnic (cut down on the cost) and spent the entire day there. I recall one water activity where it cost $1.00 each time to go down this stream on a tube. Here's their site: www.parcsafari.com (first time inserting a link :) and it doesn't work and no time to research ) (they have a $20.00 coupon and kids under 2 are free)

Regardless....I'm sure the kids will have a great time no matter where you bring them....they are with you!!! :clapping:

Edited by twilight

I don't know of any discount coupons but I can share a tip about the zoo with you. wear clothes of a light khaki... pants and shirt if you have them or khaki pants or shorts and a hunter green top or coat. this is what the keepers wear and the animals will actually respond to you thinking you are a keeper... I used to play with the siberian tigers alot this way.... jumping out from behind a tree... they would jump up on the fence in turn.... much better experience... ;)

Tinman, get youself a Attraction Ontario Passport, they are available by calling1 800 ONTARIO, or on the net at www.ontariotravel. for attractionsnet there are lots of discount coupons in it. Also your kids must of gotten a Fun Pass at school it also has coupons but not for the Zoo.

If you have problems getting the Passport let me know and I'll what I can do for you.