Where to buy worms in bulk in Hamilton

Fish4Eyes

I don't know of where to get them in Hamilton. Although I do buy them in 100's at a time for $30.00 from our local outfitters. They also happen to be the worms I have the best luck with. Not sure of the name, Saltys or something like that.

wait for the dew to come out in the evening get a flashlight and pick em.a few yrs ago i was going for channel cats and i picked about 200 worms in about an hour.look on your lawn(or your neighbors if his grass is cut shorter,makes for easier picking)or in the garden.

Fishing world sucks!! If your looking for a bait shop there is one on upper james called Bills Bait and Tackle, Phone number 905-388-5873

and the address is 534 Upper James St. Your best bet would be to pick them yourself after a good rainfall, good luck.

Fishing world sucks!! If your looking for a bait shop there is one on upper james called Bills Bait and Tackle, Phone number 905-388-5873

and the address is 534 Upper James St. Your best bet would be to pick them yourself after a good rainfall, good luck.

I agree with everything xrap mentioned. Couple weeks ago after a rain, I caught around 2 dozen in 10 minutes, just to give you an idea how easy it is, and cheap.

I started picking worms for my fishing trips myself this year as well. After a rain storm they're everywhere and you can probably get 3-4 dozen easily. Good thing is, saves you money, saves you time to visit the tackle shop and it's more fun to catch fish on your "own" worms i guess lol.

I agree about forgetting Fishing World.

Bills Bait Upper James is a must, Greg or Tim will treat you like a king!

905 388 5873, This is not and ad.

They just treat me great every time regardless of my reciept total.

I rather drive to upper then drive to fishing world which is 2 mintues from my house. Those guys are awsome!!