always a great day when kids are catchin fish

workwear

well today i took a day off....one of the few i have left for the summer......woke my son up at about 5 and we were off to balsam.......mornin was a very nice one ...over cast ...water was like glass...and we started to pitch a few in 5 to 10 ft of water........

landed my first musky of the year ...wasnt a huge one....measured 21 inches.....by no means lew's standards...lol

anyway....son looks at me...and you could see the look in his eyes.....i wanna catch one too.....well.....doesnt he start landing largemouths.......he lands bout 6 of them......now i have the look on my face....why cant i catch them......

all in all a great day.....i love watching him catch more so than me catchin them.....its such a rush to see his eyes light up....dad i got another one......lol

wish i knew how to post pics.....as soon as i figure it out

ill post them....

cheers pete

here is my son with a few largemout

Picture111.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Edited by workwear

Gotta love fishing with the kids...esp when they are doing the catching. My 6 year old says "What if I catch the biggest fish and you dont get anything?". I say "I really hope that happens"...and I mean it!! LOL.

Here's a thread about posting pics....scroll donw the page and you'll see some pictures on how to post them in here.

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...c=20729&hl=