Whats with this Tuesday off

misfish

For some reason it feels like it,s Friday already, with the Tuesday being a day off for CANANDA DAY.

Why cant we just have it made into a long weekend? Yeah I know some booked the Monday off,but whats with this?

Man sucked to work today then off Tuesday then back at the grind. Enough of that

HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL.

Thought I would get this in there,as I,ll be on the water in the early morning and not able to post it.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Im a happy :Gonefishing:

Thanks John.

I got all the fix,ns in the fridge for Tueasday nights dinner. Steaks,sausage,s ready for the BBQ, and even some home made cannaloni. The mrs will have the tuna salad ready as well and the newfie tater salad ;):D . God it,s great to be a CANADIAN aint it EH.

Newfie tater salad- Mashed potatoes,can of peas and carrots,onion,boiled egg and mayo. Stir it all together and you got a nice treat.

For some reason it feels like it,s Friday already, with the Tuesday being a day off for CANANDA DAY.

Why cant we just have it made into a long weekend? Yeah I know some booked the Monday off,but whats with this?

We did. Didn't anybody tell ya? The weekend started last Thursday. :thumbsup_anim:

Of course, on the other hand you probably made a lot more money than me.

JF

We did. Didn't anybody tell ya? The weekend started last Thursday. :thumbsup_anim:

Of course, on the other hand you probably made a lot more money than me.

JF

Haha. last thursday for me too.. and my weekend doesn't end until mid july.

Man sucked to work today then off Tuesday then back at the grind. Enough of that

HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL.

Thought I would get this in there,as I,ll be on the water in the early morning and not able to post it.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Im a happy :Gonefishing:

Yeah, the Tuesday holiday is different, but I actually enjoyed working on the Monday, all my bosses booked off, no phone calls, relatively few e-mails, etc. etc.................. I had free reign to do lots of the little stuff that normally gets lost in the fray, and usually ends up biting me in the rear 3 months later. I didn't completely catch up on the little stuff, but I did make major inroads to offset their effect on me 3 months hence.

OHHHHH!!!!!!! and I am off on this coming Friday also, so I am in line with our American members for a nice long weekend coming up.

Gotta love that.

Edited by tjsa