Curious about Valen's

pokerdemon4

i've been there a bunch of times

imHO its no good

overfished, i never landed anything, spent alot of time there. its always REALLY windy too..

if u are going that way, just go to mountsberg. its like1 5 mins up the road. bigger fish, less people

They have closed fishing this year until bass opening (this Saturday) to help from all the pressure.

Dan, this is not a personal attack on you,cuz you posted this,but looking at yer sig,this to me is what needs to happen on these smaller inland lakes.

anglerban.jpg

:dunno::Gonefishing:

I was fishing with a friend out of a canoe and we were not getting any action when he decided for a joke to put on a 10 inch flipping worm. Well if the saying big baits catch big has any truth it did this day, he hooked into and landed the biggest largemouth I have ever seen and we are bass guys who have seen plenty of 4s and 5s, this was 7 pounds 1 ounce, measured on a rapala scale. He thought he snagged something until we saw it come out the weeds. Only fish caught but who cares. What a memory!

I was fishing with a friend out of a canoe and we were not getting any action when he decided for a joke to put on a 10 inch flipping worm. Well if the saying big baits catch big has any truth it did this day, he hooked into and landed the biggest largemouth I have ever seen and we are bass guys who have seen plenty of 4s and 5s, this was 7 pounds 1 ounce, measured on a rapala scale. He thought he snagged something until we saw it come out the weeds. Only fish caught but who cares. What a memory!

haha awesome! i may be heading there this weekend for a few hours.