Father's Day Report - Sun & Storms

ccmtcanada

I guess the fishing gods are recognizing that it's father's day and you can finally catch a few! :rolleyes: or was it that bly was only positioning the boat all day to find good spots for you? :P just kidding

A beautiful muskie! Must be an awesome way to spend the day

Nice report...the muskie and the rain adventure sounded like the best part....good adrenaline.

All those big boats running like mice from a cat....was the rain really that bad?

forrest

The rain wasn't terrible....stung a little on the face as we headed into the launch. It was more the lightning that was concerning....LOL. It stopped shortly after we loaded up the boat, but we had to be home anyways.

Nice report and pictures Cliff!

When I used to start my 20 h.p Merc, I would pull the choke all the way out and push it back in twice. After the two full stokes, I would push it back in and pull it half way out on the third time and then start it up. Always worked well for me.

Nice way to spend a Fathers Day. That is a decent musky for sure you will catch more this season

Nothing scarier than being in a boat during a thunderstorm, great picture of everyone racing off the lake.

As soon as got to the new spot a loud crack of thunder rumbled through the air. Ok...time to head in!! Apparently, we weren't the only ones with this thought. All these boats with HUGE motors began to head in as well....

04therace.jpg