Giddy as a school girl.

cranks bait

Since mid winter I have been trying to find the boat package I would really like to be in. Had mine up for sale. Had some interest, but it did not sell. Probably because I wasn't really trying.

I came to the realization that I really could not afford a package anyways. So I started pricing motors. Had a local marina give me a really, I mean really good price on one last Thursday. I figured I would get the motor now and then swap it when I find a boat.

Took my boat to them on Monday morning. It was done yesterday morning. I was flabergasted. Two days to get my boat done at this time of year. I was expecting a couple of weeks. They even fixed a few rivets, rewired my tack, tilt and gas gauges.

They offered to stay late for me last night to come and get it. Took me out for a cruise and showed me how it worked, then had me take a go at it. They talked me through everything and answered all of my questions. Their service was unbelievable. Thank you very much Kelseys Marine.

I now have a 75 E-Tec on my Lowe Stinger 170. This boat boogies. It is so much more stable in the waves. It's quieter, and uses no gas. Top speed is 45 mph with a comfortable cruising at 35 mph.

The sad part is I do not have a picture of it yet because I did not want to get out of the boat last night, I was too busy cruising up and down the river.

Congrats! You will love it for many years to come. You dont have to service it for, is it three years, plus it winterizes itself? Definityl the cadillac of motors.

Congrats

Wow! That does sound like great service, almost enough to make you suspicious of what their real motive is haha! Just so rare to have great service like that nowadays.

Just don't try any tug of wars with other boats using that e-tec :D

Tony

Way to go! Always nice to find good service like that...it's a shame that the amount of shady deals out there actually make some people suspicious of genuine service, the way it's supposed to be.

Congrats on the new beast :)

E-Tec is an Evinrude. I'm sure some more people would like to get it on their trucks. The amount of driving I did last night would have burned $40.00 of gas with my old motor. Didn't even move the gas line. I know what their motive is. They want me to buy a boat. They have already asked me to order one. As for the tug of war, that's what has been happening with the marina that I live at. I tried to buy from them, but they make my life miserable and take forever to do a half :asshat: job. I cannot say how good the service was at the other marina.

I cannot wait to go out again tonight. I might even take a fishing rod with me. Who wants to go for a ride?