what would be

FinS

the title says it all

just wondering what you guys think about the best outing you had by a guide in a somewhat remote lake in northeastern ontario any ideas

shore lunch ect.. wildlife...

think about the best outing you had by a guide

Best trip with guide? I've had hundreds of trips better than the few I've had with a guide. Seems like a strange inquiry to me. Why do you ask??

Guest skeeter99

north eastern ontario hmmmmmmm!!!!!

I guess that includes north bay, so I will say a fly on the wall on the wall in the changeroom at fannies

but on a real note, I would say a week fishing and campimg either on saginash or brunswick lake in kapuskasing 100 walleye days are guaranteed up there boy!!!! been there and done it and still itchin to do it again

does new brunswick count? heh. I always wanted to fish the miramichi atlantics on a fly. so far, i've only read about it and i have a few friends who are originally from out there who have stories about the runs.

Edited by j ace

I'd love it if my wife would guide slowly the boat on Kesagami so I could effectively fish the weeds.

Better than that. I'd love it if there were two of me for that day, one to guide me and my wife so we could both effectively fish those same weeds.

That'd be "kickdonkey" as the OFC filter would put it.

Dan's right though... Had some great days out with guides but the most gratifying are the ones when you or a friend were at the helm and made it all happen.

Didn't have guides for the day, but they dropped us off at a "kickdonkey" smallmouth lake deep in the bush up in Gowganda years back. Easily 50-100 smallmouth each in a day. Weather couldn't have been nicer, no one around for at least 50km and a wonderful mid-day island shore lunch and swim. That was a good day indeed.