June 2nd Carp Report -Rated R Featuring Nudity!

Sugarpacket

The carpescapade started out like any other we made our way down to our local stream with our corn and ultra lights in hand and casted out in our normal spot just a normal day. I was getting antsy and just about ready to leave when BBR landed his first monster clone of the day.

DSC01573.jpg

After that I became bored of the idea of catching just carp and walked home and grabbed my friends car. By the time I got back BBR had landed another carp and a tropy brown.

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01580.jpg

When I pulled up I spotted him staring at the clouds looking for bunnies drinking a nice thist quenching .... "Pepsi"

DSC01583.jpg

Obviously the "Pepsi" Store was too tempting on such a hot day so I packed Splenda, the dog, the prego Skunkqueen and the Thirst quenched

BBR up and headed to a less tempting and more species filled area. I casted out my ultra light decked with a nice fat worm and within two minutes tops I had a nicesized Bullhead on! Splenda posed with me.

DSC01585.jpg

Not long after that I hooked into the WGSF and worked up a sweat and started peeling off the layers.

DSC01587.jpg

Splenda follwed suit and took off his top to!

DSC01593.jpg

After my heart racing adventures I turned to BBR and said I wish I could catch some sheephead or catfish and away my rod went I grabbed it up and set the hook into this litte kitty that faught like a lion.

DSC01588.jpg

BBR hoping if he said he could just catch one monster carp that his wishes would be answered too. His rod started to fire off to, he grabbed it up and the fish ran, after a 20 sec to 30 sec fight he landed the beast and to his amazement it was a Mirror carp. The first one he has ever caught there.

DSC01589.jpg

Not long after BBR showed me up by catching a kitty bigger than mine (not by much)

DSC01590.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

It seems when I took off my shirt the fish stopped biting but when BBR took off his they bit harder and more frequent! Splenda went one step further than BBR and I and took off his pants in one last attempt to help mommy.

DSC01592.jpg

Suprisingly enough it worked! As I reeled in BBR thought I had hooked another cat but to my excitement it was my new fave fish the sheephead! From now on to be called W2GSF the Worlds Second Greatest Sport Fish. Unfortunatly I didn't get a picture due to it wiggling out of my hands and back into the water but since I knew they were threr I started to target them and it wasn't long untill I had another one in my arms. This wan't as big as the first but still put a skip in my step.

DSC01595.jpg

The time to go home was looming close by and we had just packed up and about to pull our rods up when BBR was getting hits like land mines going off. He did the Copyrited BBR and Sleded "uhhhh uh uh" Set the hook into this nice must be from Dunville carp. (no offense to residence from Dunville)

DSC01596.jpg

When I first took the picture I thought BBR was just holding it funny untill I realized it actually had a bulge on its back.

DSC01597.jpg

The poor thing must have gotten into a scrap or is just a reject. We released it to limp another day.

That was our thrilling trip of the day I know we all had fun and well hopefully we are making those of you that think its "too cold" (GB) to get off your butts and onto some fish!!!

Geezz... nice report... but Rich... keep your shirt on.... you'd never catch me parading around like that..... grow some hair dude!!... lol.. sugarpacket.. we love ya just the way you are!

Wow, that report had a little of everything in it!!!

Carp, trout, cats, etc! A bit of skin( Unfortunately TOO much skin from BBR ).

Thanks for that report, Sugarpacket. Looked like a whole lotta fun!

PS.. and congratz on all the fish, especially the Mirror. Wow!

All great fun but I really wish the big ones would hit. I gotta show Wolfville what we have to offer here. So far I'm turning up a bunch of dinky carp. There were bigger ones rolling, perhaps next time if I leave my shirt on they won't be so shy.

All great fun but I really wish the big ones would hit. I gotta show Wolfville what we have to offer here. So far I'm turning up a bunch of dinky carp. There were bigger ones rolling, perhaps next time if I leave my shirt on they won't be so shy.

Hey Rich, you have shown a lot of the "big ones" already. LOL