need driving instructions

bow slayer

In that case 401 east to Milton. #25 north to Hwy 9 turn east. Just before orangeville is veterans way #16 make a left follow it till a fourway intersection turn east this is still #16. Go to the lights. Proceed through the lights you are now on Hockley Valley Road. I beleive first major intersection is #27 airport rd. Take a left follow north all the way to Staynor. Make a right in Staynor onto #26 go east until you see the signs for Wasaga make a left. The popular area of the beach and the mouth of the river is at the far east on the main drag.

Edited by Musky or Specks

Why not take Rd 164 north out of London and intersect Hwy 89. Take 89 East until Airport Rd, then north on Airport, through Cashtown Corners, through Stayner then a right into Wasaga Beach at the end of Airport Rd. Depending on where abouts in Wasaga you are going you could take 26 east in Stayner, hit up Klondike Rd north(on your left) just past Sunnidale Corners and go into Wasaga that way.

I avoid 26 like the plague on the weekends... Take the back way, might be a bit longer, but a lot better then 401/400/26.

Why not take Rd 164 north out of London and intersect Hwy 89. Take 89 East until Airport Rd, then north on Airport, through Cashtown Corners, through Stayner then a right into Wasaga Beach at the end of Airport Rd. Depending on where abouts in Wasaga you are going you could take 26 east in Stayner, hit up Klondike Rd north(on your left) just past Sunnidale Corners and go into Wasaga that way.

I avoid 26 like the plague on the weekends... Take the back way, might be a bit longer, but a lot better then 401/400/26.

Theres yer sign.

We use to stay at the inlaws at Bells park, Bill.

Edited by misfish