For The Musky Fisherman

fishindevil

hi guys i was at tightlines fishermans wharhouse today in pickering and i read a post a few days ago about guys looking for musky baits,well john has put a whole bunch of them up he has a big selection of suicks,big ernies,jakes and several different brand names they take up quite a big section of his back 2 walls so i thought i would pass it on for the musky guys its a good large variety of lures cheers shawn,if im there in the next few days i will take some pics....

Actually, Tightlines has been selling musky gear for a long time and I buy 1/2 my stuff there. He's got a decent selection, and his customer service is as good as it gets anywhere.

Great guys to deal with !!

I have to say I was in there the day after boxing day and the bald guy was working and found him to be a bit rude and snotty especially when Gagnons down the road had everything on for no tax and Tightlines didnt have any specials at all. I still spent money there and when I walked out I said to my buddy who was with me that it would be hard for me to go back there and spend my money with that guy in there

I'm in there all the time. Nothing but great service and huge selection of gear. They actually expanded the back end of the shop early last year. They do have a large amount of musky gear and lots of gear for the big lake trollers.

Another plus to the shop is right next store is the Black and Decker outlets with lots of deals on tools.