ever though of snorkeling in bass pro shop pool?

drwxr

Can't see your link from work, but they do have a diver go in the big tank in the Springfield store. You actually go downstairs to a classroom and watch the diver describe the fish as he is feeding them. Usually have a conservation officer there too with a few snakes and other wildlife. Very cool.

bpsbassman...the link was kids who videotaped two of there friends who jumped in a fishtank in one of the stores in the states , the video was put on youtube.

I read that there was enough evidence on the tape to identify them and charge them.

Maybe I'm just getting old but I don't find that funny. Totally Disrespectful. I'm sure they have video of them spray painting graf on buildings too.

I don't think a kid who goes fishing would do that, so why were they in BPS. F*cktards. Just my two cents. :angry:

Ya, i don't find that funny even though i'm a kid.

It was pretty pointless too since they stayed in the water for 2 seconds and ran away like cowards.

Edited by tibbs

Ya, i don't find that funny even though i'm a kid.

It was pretty pointless too since they stayed in the water for 2 seconds and ran away like cowards.

Well seeing as they would have been charged.... running away was probably a good idea. Pretty funny if you ask me, although they do deserve a fine

Hey Terry,what ya doin this saturday????????????????????????? :whistling::whistling:

Part of me found it funny, but the other side, found it stupid and disrespectful. Guess Im getting old too.LOL

Edited by misfish