MNR on line license renewal

danc

I've been trying all day to renew my outdoors card with my fishing and hunting license without success. I get to the first page, fill in my info, then it times out. Has anyone successfully used this service lately? I was at Canadian Tire today, but since my outdoors card is now expired, they will only sell me a fishing license. They said that I must go through the MNR to get my hunting license. So the on line renewal is my best option, if it works. Also, I can print out a temporary license with the on line form and I'm good to go immediately.

Hi Dan:

Possibly they just caught up to your fishing reputation. Ha...Ha.

Actually, I did mine online a couple of months ago and it worked fine. Did you enter their site under the link as a "new" or "re-newing" card owner. That's where my daughter had trouble with hers.

I have your RAP book on the Nipigon. Great read. Give me a PM so I can get it back to you.

Alan

I'm at the renew page Al. It asks for my old card # and date of birth. I enter the info, click on the next step and it just hangs there. On second thought, I'm getting so old that maybe my date of birth isn't recognizable. I'll try again tomorrow.

You heading out next weekend? Colin and I are making plans, but the ice situation isn't looking good. Unless we hit the spot where the fish are said to be biting. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.. :wallbash:

Talk to you soon.

Dan:

I won't be going out next weekend as I am opening up the camp and have a project on. Good luck to you and Colin. I checked a recent satellite photo of the area and it looks iced in still. Too bad the old landing wasn't still open. Have a evening 'wobbly pop' for me. I will have to show both of you my book I wrote on ...guess what... "Nipigon Brook Trout".

Alan