Had ta laugh today! NF

So, I was standing in front of my office building, downtown Toronto, when a guys walks up to me asking for directions. For those of you who work down here, you know that this sort of thing happens an awful lot! I always do my best to help the poor soul out, if I can, but this one takes the cake!

Dude say to me, not a word of a lie... "excuse me, but can you tell me how to get here" as he's pointing to a document he's carrying, with an address printed at the top.... THUNDER BAY!

I almost swallowed my smoke! I said, yah, I can get ya to Thunder Bay... do you have two days to drive there!?

Obviously he was in the wrong place, ya think!, but I just had to share this... yet another first for me in the big smoke! :stretcher:

HH

Pretty simple (being a Thunder Bayer now living in Toronto):

1. Go to the foot of Yonge street on Queens Quay right by Captain Johns seafood restaurant boat.

2. Start walking up Yonge street (since your at the start of the street its very easy to know why way to walk, if you end up in lake Ontario you chose wrong)

3. Stop walking at Thunder Bay

3b. If you hit the end of Yonge street you've gone to far but enjoy your time in Rainy river

Oh and there's even a handy plaque in the ground at the start that'll remind you that its only a 1400 km walk :)

Or........he might have just got on the wrong plane at wherever he came from? And then just got off with everyone else. It can happen.

Now I make sure I ask the stewardess...This plane is going to London ONTARIO.....Right?