Ccmt!

bigfish1965

LOL....Hi Rick...and everyone else!

We started to install that fence, but the police came and said something about not being able to do that...spent New Year's Eve and Day in jail.....hehe.

Seriously, just busy with the holidays and company. We've still been heading to our spot....but the last time it produced anything it was that pike I posted about last week. My brother in law and I have been trying our hand at Steelheading at some local tribs...a few strikes, but no landed fish yet. The mornings we head out, we're out there fishing just pre-dawn...come home around lunch....nap in the afternoon....buy some more tackle...head to our night fishing spot....sleep.....I know it's a rough life!!!

We went to Bass Pro Shops for the FIRST time yesterday....went there saying we didn't need anything and came out with $200 worth of stuff we "needed"...LOL.

Sorry about the swill...we were looking forward to meeting everyone, but these holidays have been SOOO hectic....we really needed a day to recover. We'll try to make it to the next G2G for sure!

Hope you had a great New Year Rick...thanks for asking about us....

Oh yeah....I've also been busy with my rock band...recording a new cover tune....if anyone wants to check it out, the URL is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0setbC8zVgM

If you look closely....I'm wearing my OFC hat!!! LOL.

Here's a few pics of my brother in law and I hitting the local trib...hard to believe it was Jan 2nd when it was taken!!! Gotta love this weather!

gallery_60_23_83391.jpg

gallery_60_23_28623.jpg

Take care!

Cliff

Edited by ccmtcanada

The last I remember hearing about him was, he was tying up some roe bags to go steelheading with for the first time... and you know how his and blyghts beginners luck is... they're probably still fighting and trying to land a world record Steelhead each (blyghts will be the biggest by 2 lbs.) ;)

I also hope everything is ok (and hope they land those fish soon!)

Edited by Greencoachdog

right on cliff those video clips are great.... :thumbsup_anim: you guys rock for sure ;) no we gotta figure out how to get all that equiptment on to the dock....lol...lol..lol :thumbsup_anim:

Holy crap Cliff!

I rummaging through your videos, great stuff! I especially like your Holiday cover. You have a good hand on the acoustic too with Give A Little Bit.

New name for you "Walleye Rockstar"

-Brian

Good to know that things are good Cliff. I just checked out a couple of the videos and you guys are good!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: I hope you plan on bringing the band up to Lakair in June.

Fishnsled

Thanks everyone for the comments on my band...as you can see, I have two favourite past times...music and fishing....the music is starting to get in the way of my fishing though....LOL. :D My band mates do not fish, so not likely we'll get them up at Lakair though...unless we supply them with LOTS of beer...haha.

Here's a picture of us playing live at a friends cabin...it's an annual thing for us...rent the generator and play outdoors....the neighbours love it....LOL.

gallery_60_23_51859.jpg