HABS

Stoty

Well, I think that everyone has been very tolerant with the hockey scrimmages on here. I know that passions flare at this time of the year, every year, and I'm sure that everyone undestands that. However, being a bigot in this community is not acceptable.

Holdfast, I've said it before, folks are not jumping down your throat because you served our country and everyone appreciates it. Get over it Bud. It was your choice. If you don't like a particular brand of human being, that's your choice also. But, NOT in our community. Get some help Bubba.

Wow..... Just Wow.... Holdfast... we all know you do not care for Europeans... you have made that well known on probably 80-90% of your posts... somehow you find away to slam them in any given topic.. While I appreciate that you have served our Country (as Roy stated) you are out of line here as you are in many of your posts... Being a Canadian of European decent myself (Both Parents right off the boat) I find your comments no better then those that complain about other races on this board... the only difference is you are colour blind... you hate anyone not born in bum truck Alberta, in a trailer down by the river... I have let my feeling known to you in the past that you are a racist weather you think so or not... you are a bigot and a racist... it is ok.. you probably cannot help it..

No Different then Bashing Natives, Asians, Blacks or Muslims for that matter....

Tell you what.. Here is a white bucket.. shove it up your :asshat:

G.

Edited by Gerritt

If it becomes impossible for you guys to talk hockey without your brains becoming dislodged from your brain stem, please refrain from saying anything. This thread is done and so is any hockey thread that gets stupid...even remotely stupid. This is just immature and stupid. Grow up.