Cleaning Vinyl......

Meely

Well,

Putting the pontoon in the water this weekend as I am planning on selling her.

Once at the dock, I'm gonna have to give her a good cleaning as she has been wrapped and stored all winter.

Can anyone suggest a good cleaner that I can use to safely clean the vinyl couches etc.

Thanks for your help,

Meely

Edited by Meely

I was just using Orange Glo to clean some stickers off my golf club shafts and read the directions before just to make sure I didn't screw anything up. It says it does vinyl and did a great job at removing the sticker residue off the shafts of my clubs. You can get it in a spray or a smaller bottle, for chairs I would get the spray.

:oops: ...Thought for a moment I had spilled sumpin'... :blush:

Can't take that damn Beans anywhere nice...

BTW...CPH, Jack and I only managed about 10 small crappie and a like number of bluegills this morning...The cold last night seems to have shut them down... :wallbash:

Edited by Beans

i guess i shoulda stayed came up and got a few for u guys lol :Gonefishing:

Maybe you should have Tony...but even your ''Special bait'' wasn't working very well... :(

Meely...carefull with that "spray-nine"...I tested it on some vinyl siding and it was ok...but when I tried it out front it removed the paint...it was then I realized the test area was on the extension part of the house therefore newer type siding... :wallbash:

Edited by Beans

My dad uses the spray nine on his boat vinyl as well.......he swears by it.

Not sure about using it on painted surfaces, but on his boat vinyl it works great.

Armour All might be another thing to try? I know it protects from UV, but not sure if it will clean. It sure makes my van shine up nice :)

Sinker

I've used a product from Canadian Tire that was in a blue spray bottle. It is a vinyl cleaner and protector but I cannot think of the name of it. It was good stuff. I've got a bottle of 3M Marine Outdoor Vinyl Cleaner, Conditioner and Protector.(Bought at CT as well) It works very well too and you don't get the over spray as it's pourable liquid. I think that staying with a product that cleans and protects works best for me.

Edited by fishnsled