Fav. 08 opener pic

l2p

Post your favorite opener pic from this year.

Wasnt my biggest fish but this one hit during a hard rain we got saturday afternoon along with the thunder and lightning.

Soon as i tamed her the clouds opened up and the sun shined through just for this pic.

editn507741838_427307_5209.jpg

*Btw if anyone wants to hook up this week and doesnt mind pickin me up from scarb pm me i can throw down for some gas.*

l2p

Ohhhh, ok.

Its a dynamic page because of the & sign in the URL.

You need to have a direct link to the picture eg (www.yourwebsite.com/images/Picture.jpg)

The facebook URLS are all dynamic because Facebook is too large to have individual pages for every members pictures.

Try uploading the picture to photo bucket or some location where you can give the direct link.

(Hope this makes sense)

billy - curtiss --> i don't think you can paste facebook pics here ... people who's viewing it needs to be logged onto facebook... not sure though... i tried pasting the link you got into my browser and it asked me to log in.

I caught my first ever steelhead on sunday as well ... fish took off before i could get a pic though

when you click into your photobucket page ... on the right you will see that it gives you 4 different "link options" ... i.e. "Shared URL", "Direct Link", "HTML code", "IMG code"

what you need here, is the "IMG code" ... when you do a post, just copy that line and you'll be fine. As it already has the img tags in it, you won't need to click the "insert image" button as what Stoty told you.

if you have more problems, let me know

Casted a Panther Martin for about 15 minutes on Sunday afternoon.

Caught my first brookie of '08.

Thing about it was that it took about 30 minutes to drive from downtown Toronto

to spot where it was caught.

IMG_0021-1.jpg