Needs some help hunting regs.

misfish

I found this map a while ago...don't know if I would trust it though but it might give you an idea.

http://publicdocs.mnr.gov.on.ca/View.asp?D...chment_ID=25451

It doesn't go by WMU either. For example, I hunt in 92D which is mostly no sunday gun hunting, but since I hunt in Bayham there is sunday hunting.

Safest bet is to contact the MNR I would think.

Looking at that map, it would be a NO,but I know last year while archury hunting deer(same area),there were guys hunting ducks and geese in the fields.

Guess I,ll play it safe til monday and use the bow. Heck I might even try that fishing thing,I did after all,buy a lic today . Caught up in all the excitement.LOL

Thanks Bud.

Here is the latest up to date map from the OFAH site. It does show some hunting in certain parts of 76. By looking at it you can hunt in Ramara, Tay, and Clearview Townships. I don't know the area well so you have to have a look at it and see if this makes sense.

OFAH map.

Good Luck

Mike

Edited by Smokey

Thanks again Mike.

Like the others, it gives no DEFINATIVE boundry. I google satilited the area,no way up to date as there is new homes built there. Hoped to find something but not 100% sure. No worries,Monday I,ll get the right answer.