A great gift - last thread I swear lol

Well, as you know, i've been going through a lot of ups and downs with my family. There hasn't been any updates on my dad.

On a positive note, my wife is making an incredible recovery and is almost feeling 100% like herself. I tried to be as supportive as I could, and I just kept my chin up and bared the brunt of pretty much everything around the house....

Anyway, yesterday before I left for work my wife called me....she told me that she had a surprise for me and that she wanted me to be ready when she got home (get your minds out of the gutter, i know what you're thinking)

So when she got home, I jumped in my car and followed her to Natural Sports here in town....where she proceeded to get me a pair of brand new neoprene waders and will be picking up a new rod this weekend when I have time to look...i was running late for work.

Anyway, I can say goodbye to the rubber CTC classic wader and hello to warmth...especially the next month - 24 days off and lots of fishing to do!

Nice to hear your wife is feeling better and even nicer she has helped you replace the old worn out rubbers with some new ones that will last you alot longer and keep you in the action longer for more enjoyment.

Sorry mind was still in the gutter. B)