Game Seven Baby (NF)

jediangler

man o man, my boys are gonna gimme a heart attack at way to young an age, full credit to the bruins on stickin it to them, but i still believe in le tricolore

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'd pay good money to be at the bell center on monday

alright let the ribbing begin

Well, I hate to say it, But its all Bruins now!!They will win in game 7. The last 3 games, they have proven why there in the playoffs.They show allot of heart and courage and the Habs are just falling apart.Not wure why , but since game one, they look like they dont want to win. Hats off to the Bruins though.

Time to get serious on fishing now :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

I Know Why. 2 words European Wimps

Young Price has nothing to do with this crap, when you have nobody protecting you except Komeserek. Oh yea Danenault and Kostysyn gets hit and they are nowhere to be found. We all seen what Kovelev is made of. Streit where was he. Higgins, Kostolopolus, Komerserek were the only ones that came out to play. I hope they get traded to a Western Team here, because Id be ashamed to play for the HABS. MONTREAL CANADIANS what a Joke

Edited by holdfast

I Know Why. 2 words European Wimps

Young Price has nothing to do with this crap, when you have nobody protecting you except Komeserek. Oh yea Danenault and Kostysyn gets hit and they are nowhere to be found. We all seen what Kovelev is made of. Streit where was he. Higgins, Kostolopolus, Komerserek were the only ones that came out to play. I hope they get traded to a Western Team here, because Id be ashamed to play for the HABS. MONTREAL CANADIANS what a Joke

But the Boston "Eurowimps" are delivering. Go figger. Mebbe it's the beans.

It looked to me like Boston was just fired up last night and brought way more than the Habs could handle. Price looked a lot better than the previous game but some of those shots that beat him (other than a deflection or two) were rockets (fired from a supersonic platform). Boston was hustling last night. Actually they were more than just hustling, they were absolutely flying.

JF

holdfast, easy to see why you praise Don Cherry. Never let the facts get in the way of being a good racist.

Nothing like being a Patriotic Canadian, to stir the pot and ruffle the feathers eh. I still think it would be a different team if they had Canadian players instead of the Europeans. Are europeans tough? Do they have grit, will they sacrifce the body, can they hit, can they take a hit, will they schrug an injury loose a tooth, or take a dive instead. As far as being a Habs fan, Im not happy with the way they have been drafting and trading. Lots of politics. They would rather get a European instead of an English Canadian if they cant find any Francos

Edited by holdfast

man o man, my boys are gonna gimme a heart attack at way to young an age, full credit to the bruins on stickin it to them, but i still believe in le tricolore

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'd pay good money to be at the bell center on monday

alright let the ribbing begin

RIB, RIB, RIB !!! :P

GO BRUINS!

Thats all I can say......

Oh and........Dan, you sound like a Make Me Laughs fan!

Giving up on your team before its over.

Dont count Habs out yete, they may be lacking in grit but they sure make up for it in talent.

Talent still counts for lots in hockey.