Tightlines Spring Steelhead Sale

silverstreak

Thanks for the heads up.

Do either of you gents by chance know their prices for breathable waist high waders?

I was looking at the BassPro ones for $130. and I still need to stock up on some "stuff"

Thanks,

FLEX

Thanks for the heads up.

Do either of you gents by chance know their prices for breathable waist high waders?

I was looking at the BassPro ones for $130. and I still need to stock up on some "stuff"

Thanks,

FLEX

Don't buy those breathables...their junk went through three pairs unitl i finally gave up...unless you tread like a ballarina breathables are not going to last ...I went back to a set of BARE neporenes...as annoying as they are to put on and take off they are reliable

...unless you tread like a ballarina breathables are not going to last ...I went back to a set of BARE neporenes...as annoying as they are to put on and take off they are reliable

I am going onto my fourth year of heavy use with my pair of breathables....only issue with them??????.....a pinhole in the neoprene sock. The breathable material and seams are rock solid.

Tightline is a great shop. It beats Lebarons for selection and should make Gagnon's feel ashamed with their lot. Prices are so so, not as good as BPS.

Anyone have details on sale prices? When are they going to get a website going?

forrest

Anyone from Gagnon's listening?

Tightline is a great shop.

You've got that right, forrest !!

John runs a quality shop with an excellent inventory and his customer service is 2nd to none.

I've been dealing with him for a long time now and have never had a single issue with anything, infact I've bought 2 rods & a reel from him in the last month alone.

If anyones looking for an excellent "Mom & Pop" type of shop, go have a look.

And BTW, the "Mom & Pop" is only an expression cause John is young enuff to be my son :thumbsup_anim:

I personally have never been disappointed with the service and selection at Tightlines. A fantastic shop! Jam packed with goodies and great deals to boot. John and the staff are very knowledgeable and first class guys too! Check out their sale, you wont be disappointed.