NHL OFN Playoff Pool - Brag'n Rights

Puckhead

longtimesince67's here.

have it all wrapped up, I took Eric Lindros as my Extra - only $1.3 Million. I used the JFJ logic - pick washed up players at inflated prices and then run out of cap room :P

Edited by steve_paul

longtimesince67's here.

have it all wrapped up, I took Eric Lindros as my Extra - only $1.3 Million. I used the JFJ logic - pick washed up players at inflated prices and then run out of cap room :P

hahaha, good one! i guess you've got Gary Roberts, Dominic Hasek, and Peter Forsburg on your team too huh? hahaha :whistling::clapping:

WOW - there are a lot of entries... Too bad this wasn't for actual money, I'd be a rich man!

Kenny - Pylon is how I feel some nights on the ice... We'll have a sub challenge - battle of the pylons!

Anyone wrapped their head around how this scores out? I haven't looked at it with any detail, figured one of you guys already studied it...

got home from work with not much time to spare, but i made it

btw, hasek is an awesome pick up, if he stays healthy of course, would be worth the risk since it looks like we can do 2 trades?, even forsberg for that matter, he's been tearing it up since his return, if/when he doesn't make it past the first round or injured...... trade

of course i took my boy Price and also passed on the 'berg

GO HABS GO

Skaters

Goal +25

Assist +25

Hat Trick +30

Power Play Goal +10

Short-Handed Goal +20

Game-Winning Goal +20

Overtime Goal +5

Penalty Minute (PIM) +3

Plus/Minus Rating +/-10

Shots On Goal +2

Hits +2

Goalie Statistics

Win +50

Save +2

Goal Allowed -15

Shutout +50

Goal Scored +25

Assists +25

Penalty Minute (PIM) -3

You've got until 11:00pm EST tonight to adjust your roster as many times as you like. Then it's two trades (add/drops) given per week and they accumulate if you don't use them. I think you can join until 11:00pm tonight for those that are asking...

I'm in.

STOTY

I really wanted McMoron, but wasnt available.

Oh wait, this isnt PGA.com's pool! :lol:

I wondered if you'd turn up!!! Did you pick your twin brother, Spezza, for your team!! lol

Got my first 50 pts so far....

On the first game of the night.......Sykora/Whitney

Calg/S.J just under way.......

Stay tuned.......

Good luck all..................

(under breath).......you guys suck...dont stand a chance.

Hah! I had Sykora too. Better yet I also have Roberts. He was my longshot extra man. I always liked him as a player. I believe he scores for the winning goal as well. :thumbsup_anim:

JF

Hey, I signed up and made my team a the day before playoffs started but I can't seem to see my team when I log in. Can anybody else see my team?? Its Maverick0140. Maybe it messed up when i made it but i cant seem to find it.

Nope, dont see that team.

I see a "Mavrick" though.

You sure that isnt your team? Maybe Mavrick0140 is the username for the website you typed, and "Mavrick" is your team name.

I think i figured it out, Thanks Stoty

Edited by Maverick