Pike Fishing Toronto

Ricz24

Anyone have any news on pike fishing in toronto these past few days ? Anyone whos been casting away at the shores and bays of lake ontario looking for that monster let in on some news!....Good or bad! Thanks. :thumbsup_anim:

i was out yesterday caught 41 inch at the waterfront, warmer weather on the way should be good

ill report with pix later

sweet!!! Thats what im talking about!! Going out this weekend, we'll see how it goes.....

Bah, after countless outings I have concluded that Toronto Pike are the thing of fables, as great a fiction as Sasquatch, the Loch Ness monster or man walking on the moon. The images you see of anglers holding pike in Toronto are photo shopped; an elaborate hoax perpetrated by a devious few. Why?? Who knows. It's peverse I know. They don't blur the background to conceal prominent landmarks but the lushly wooded shores of places like Lake Vermillion or distant shores. You might be fooled by by what looks like something vaguely familliar ocassionally, as if the angler had accidently left some clue as to his location in the picture. More trickery I say! Those recognizable tidbits, say a rail road track or mooring dock are cropped into the image; a cruel bit of deceit if ever there was one, inserted just to keep you believing. Open your eyes! Believe no more!!

Bah, after countless outings I have concluded that Toronto Pike are the thing of fables, as great a fiction as Sasquatch, the Loch Ness monster or man walking on the moon. The images you see of anglers holding pike in Toronto are photo shopped; an elaborate hoax perpetrated by a devious few. Why?? Who knows. It's peverse I know. They don't blur the background to conceal prominent landmarks but the lushly wooded shores of places like Lake Vermillion or distant shores. You might be fooled by by what looks like something vaguely familliar ocassionally, as if the angler had accidently left some clue as to his location in the picture. More trickery I say! Those recognizable tidbits, say a rail road track or mooring dock are cropped into the image; a cruel bit of deceit if ever there was one, inserted just to keep you believing. Open your eyes! Believe no more!!

hahahhaha that made me laugh! I REALLY HOPE UR SAYING THIS ONLY CUS OF UR LACK OF ABILITY TO HOOK A TO PIKE hahahah

i felt exactly like u, im riding some confidence now though

went 20 times no pike

hahahhaha that made me laugh! I REALLY HOPE UR SAYING THIS ONLY CUS OF UR LACK OF ABILITY TO HOOK A TO PIKE hahahah

i felt exactly like u, im riding some confidence now though

went 20 times no pike

I prefer to think of it as the Pikes lack of ability to hit my artfully dodging lures..........

was out last saturday and was hoping to do the inner bays . way to much ice to get close. tried in the main bay at a marina . second cast brought a big fish out from a dock to investigate my husky jerk [gold with green back\orangebelly] wouldn't hit . only brought the one rod ,, wished i had another one with something else to get a strike on the follow-up cast. got a good look at a nice gator ,, just not as close as i would have liked. a security guard asked me politely to stick to the main lake ,, not the marina in my quest for fish . so i left her[ the pike] in peace honouring his position. the harbourfront is pretty much wide open , drove by twice this week and got a decent view of what's what on ice remaining.

im gonna have a go @ it for the last 2 days on the 29th and 30th, (wanted to take 31st off but the boss is also an angler and he knows what im up to :rolleyes: ) got my gear set up and cant wait to have 2 more stabs @ "spring" pike before it closes

Edited by bravo_3

perhaps u dont know how to gracefully work the lure, or else u would have cought some :rolleyes:

haha

LOL. Were you alone? Did anyone help you with this fish? Where did you learn this mastery??! :rolleyes:

Don't you think it's time you gave props when props is due? I'd hate for you to go out another 20 times without a hook up... :whistling:

HD