A Chanel News!

pikeie

so today i was at simcoe bait and tackle, gettin some bait for this afternoon :Gonefishing: . i walk inot the store and the A channel wants to interview me and my brother, ok! so were talkin about the weater and how the ice hasnt come in yet, and yes i had my OFC hat on lol :D . theres some shots of me gettin my minnows and such. they told me to wath out for them at the docks because they wanted to interview me agian lol. they got a few shots of us fishing and did another interview.

so anyways we got about 2 dozen perch over 9 inch, i helped 1 guy land a 7 pound plus, pike(interesting story lol). well under one of the docks a pike was sitting there just looking at all the perch, well a teenager yelled that there was a pike there to his dad and everyone ran over to try and catch it, so there was probly 7 people tryin to catch the one fish, so i thought that with everyone there that pike wouldnt bite. so he was jigging a 4 inch fin-s fish, and the pike went stright to it, sat there for 30 seconds then just snaped at it. so i was glad to see that he hooked it (first one to see it, not those other people), now he didnt know how to land it lol. so i ran over and just grabed it behind the gill plate and liffted her up. he was very happy and he thanked me 3 or 4 times lol :D and he gave the fish to some else that wanted to eat it.

so it was a nice day to be out, testing out our new floater suits, getting on tv, and catching some fish :thumbsup_anim: