Fish Batter Recipe

joefish

when i run out of fish crips i just use some flower and mix in a little seasoning salt or what ever spices i have ... never know what kid of creation you might come up with haha ... or dip the fish in egg then cover with crumbled crackers

Honest officer... it's just fish batter....

Funny you say that Wayne - we joked about it as we passed it from car to car through the windows!

I made sure the coast was clear first thou!!!

Your quite welcome Joe - glad I could help out

Don

Edited by Tracker

Last Sunday afternoon, I was heading west on the 401 near 427, and and a bunch of idiots were passing a blunt between the cars at 120 km/hr.

At least they were taking precautions - a nice big hemostat and it was the passengers in the back seat that were doing the handling.

Last Sunday afternoon, I was heading west on the 401 near 427, and and a bunch of idiots were passing a blunt between the cars at 120 km/hr.

At least they were taking precautions - a nice big hemostat and it was the passengers in the back seat that were doing the handling.

Those poor folks! Didn't have enough money to buy a whole pack of cigarettes.... so they all had to smoke the same one! :blink: