Enjoying the snow (NF)

Deano

:lol: dogs just do not know any better, they just do what they want to do, and its often quite entertaining. I especially liked the video portion when the dog was traveling back toward the camera, ears flopping above the snow load with its head barely visible, creating a wave of snow ahead of him/her.

I would not want to dry him, or her, off, before coming back in the house though, that looks like a lot of work!!!!!!!

That was great. Good dog video day I guess as I also saw this one for the lazier dog and owner today

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

those are freaking hilarious....i was worried about the snow dog havin trouble breathin at times, thats gotta be tough gettin air wiith all that snow up your nose. But he kept divin back in. LOVE those videos, as someone said, something about a naive goofy dog that just makes ya smile even on the toughest days LOL They're even cuter than the kid in the sling shot video. Id watch this stuff all day long.