LUNAR ECLIPSE

Weeds

Don't be too hard on yourself there Dan. I like the shot. Its clear and its showing a planet and stars along with it.

Cliff, those pics turned out pretty well all things considered. Sunglasses. Ha Ha

I tried with mine but needed a tripod, besides, Dans turned out so well I didn't need to take one.

Great viewing of the eclipse here in Toronto here are my best shots with a point and shoot Nikon coolpix also. Biggest problem was the fact that the eclipse occurred so high in the sky that there is no real referance points. Oh well hope you enjoy the pics

2281130306_4d5fb67463_b.jpg

2281131576_14a2853188_b.jpg

2281138350_9d43214946_b.jpg

2281138006_9863dbdc3a_b.jpg

2280339783_963cfc0192_b.jpg

2280343937_e628e30956_b.jpg

Kawartha Kev

Edited by Kawartha Kev

I knew this threat would come, So was ready to take some shots. I looked out the window around 10-10:30pm like they said on the weather network. I couldn't even find the moon it was so dark. I ended missing out. But I knew the folks here would have great shots like always.

Thanks for showing them

dsn

Took the kids out for a drive .... picked up the hot chocolate and found a quiet road to sit and observe the eclipse. Driving down the round, I spot a familiar silhouette in the moonlight.... quick turnaround and drive back to shine lights on the fencepost. A beautiful owl sitting patiently for his next meal with the eclipse as a backdrop....NO CAMERA (don't think it would have turned out anyway). kids thought that was cool!!!