Shimano Rods opinions

lookinforwalleye

Well if you have the convergence rods and you like them,well for a few more dollars you can get a compre !!!! the difference is like night & day they are all around $ 100 bucks or so !!! and they are amazing rods with awesome sensitivity !!! :whistling::clapping: so for a few more than what you would pay for the cumara,i believe they are around 60 bucks,man you gotta go the few dollars more you will not regret it,a great rod will up your catch rate too,its amazing,and you know its like the old saying goes: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !!!!! cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

The Cumara rods are Shimano's new bottom contact Premium rod. I have used them and they are incredible for both lightness and sensitivity. These rods are developed with split grips, high density foam, SIC guides and im-10 graphite and are above the Crucial's. The also have a lifetime warranty.

Depending what you want to do with it, there are 8 casting and seven spinning models available. Nothing super heavy and nothing ultra light.

If you let me know what lures or species you plan on using it for I can help you out with picking the right size and action.

JP

Sorry lookinforwalleye,i had that rod confused for a claris,which is a few down the line from the compre,the cumara rods are very nice,and are a great investment i looked them up,sorry i just had them mixed up,but just the same a compre is still am amazing rod for around 100 and change,like JPD said they are top shelf rods bud !!!! cheers & good for you if you purchase one :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: