Mtl fans are classless NF

ilario11

poor Colaiacovo
.. has to be the most uncoordinated checker I've ever seen. He's never come out on the good end of any hit and just like this one usually misses his target and hits the boards. He would have been called for boarding if his target hadn't slumped ahead of time... maybe what the boos where for.... Edited by irishfield

.. has to be the most uncoordinated checker I've ever seen. He's never come out on the good end of any hit and just like this one usually misses his target and hits the boards. He would have been called for boarding if his target hadn't slumped ahead of time... maybe what the boos where for....

maybe, but immediately after he got up, they started chanting "leafs suck"...

the building was pretty quiet after they scored in the empty net though... Bahahaha

maybe, but immediately after he got up, they started chanting "leafs suck"...

the building was pretty quiet after they scored in the empty net though... Bahahaha

No class ??? Come on now if you are going to throw rocks don't live in a glass house.The leafs were voted the most hated team in Sports Illustrated a few years ago. :clapping::thumbsup_anim: go sens go

No class ??? Come on now if you are going to throw rocks don't live in a glass house.The leafs were voted the most hated team in Sports Illustrated a few years ago. :clapping::thumbsup_anim: go sens go

Don't forget the Habs are right behind the Sens in points.

Just didn't like the comment about distinked society.Someone always has to drag politics into hockey.

Another who thinks that ALL Quebecers think the same way.Another cheap shot.If it wasn't for people like me Quebec would have seperated.Just wish we could here about hockey and not those snarky comments about Quebec.Just trash I tell ya.

BTW when the Habs are down I stick behind my team.I don't bash them cause i am truly 100% a Habs fan .

I don't jump on and off the band wagon.

Keep the political trash out of hockey.

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike