RADAR TRAPS on the 404..AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jat

yeah sorry about that but how is he a danger expain ,its the 70-90 kmh turtles thats the problem

Do you really need that explained? 141kph...towing a boat? :blink:

You are right about the 'turtles' tho. They are a problem, but not the only problem.

For the record, the "street racing" law was a knee jerk reaction to a car crash that killed a couple and orphaned a child.

The two kids who were "racing" were initially blamed for the accident, however once the investigation was done, they determined the kids were maybe going 20km over the limit (not 150kph like the paper said) and the man who was killed was well over the legal limit for booze AND turned left in front of the kids who were "racing" making the accirdent HIS fault.

And while I personally would prefer if kids did not race on our busy roadways, one person running at 150kph is not necessarily racing and not even necessarily doing anything unsafe (except maybe if he was towing a boat).

For the record, the "street racing" law was a knee jerk reaction to a car crash that killed a couple and orphaned a child.

The two kids who were "racing" were initially blamed for the accident, however once the investigation was done, they determined the kids were maybe going 20km over the limit (not 150kph like the paper said) and the man who was killed was well over the legal limit for booze AND turned left in front of the kids who were "racing" making the accirdent HIS fault.

And while I personally would prefer if kids did not race on our busy roadways, one person running at 150kph is not necessarily racing and not even necessarily doing anything unsafe (except maybe if he was towing a boat).

FYI, 172(1) the "street racing" law has alway been on the books. it wasn't a knee jerk reaction, they just added the automatic 7 day licence and 7 business day impound of your car.....fine has always been up to 10k......trust me, when you catch kids doing 50kph over the limit in a 40 kph area, your mind changes.....the guys that drive that fast haven't learned their lesson at all....they usually have a huge rap sheet anyway

Two words for everyone here that speeds in excess "SLOW THE FIRETRUCK DOWN" There is no reason to go that fast. Yes everyone speeds, but there is a point where it is stupid. There is nothing worth doing it for. Speed kills!!! Trust me I know first hand.

Also clean your vehicle fully. This includes all windows the lights and roof. No ones life is worth less than five minutes of your time.

My rant for the day. Time for a coffee.

that ticket was 10 years ago it was on your thansgiving just blew up the boat motor not happy then i just got passed on left shoulder he was doing over 160 he through stones at my tahoe was trying to see his license plate just going to fast guess caught up in the heat of the moment not to smart.