Superbowl

mistyriver1

No team deserves to win other then the Pat's, the dominated this season and deseve a perfect season, but if I was a betting man I would take the Giants

Cheaters deserve to win? Oh well.....

I hope the Giants win, but I cant see it happening.

The ticket sales office ! :P

I have a feeling the scalpers will make more money than the league on ticket sales. I just wish I had the 77 grand to toss around on a club seat... who I am kidding that kind of coin woulld just about get half me the fishing gear I want to add to my collection LOL

I don't care about the game at all really but it would be cool to see an upset and have another Manning win it.

Edited by Canuck2fan

That was an easy 100 for me...the happy intersection of sports and money.

Aside from being an underdog fan, I hate to point out the obvious, but Pats never had a shot at a 'perfect' season...my definition of perfect doesn't include getting written up for having a Dishonest coach. Or have refs steering a game or two, nothing too outrageous, towards a high ratings season finale. So it looks like the only D that counts is Defence.

Belichek should have gone for a b&e and stolen the playbook if he wanted the Superbowl, and Brady the drama queen waltzing thru NYC in a cast...best comedy is real life. LOL

Edited by Kirk