BOQ outing!!

dow33

Sam i just want to thank for sharring and pointing us in the right direction on friday for some safe ice fishing.As you know friday was a very cold and windy day,very hard to fish in the open.But we did and had two fish on and lost at the hole.We will see you mid wk for our bait.All you OFC members thank you for all your input and putting us on to SAM,he is a great guy and has a fantastic outdoor store for all your fishing needs if you go to bbq.Sam thanks again and see you mid wk.Chuck :Gonefishing:

Well we showed up there this morning for when he opens at 5:30......but we were early.....about 5:10. To my surprise.....they were open and ready for business!! Right on I thought. Went in, got our bait, and chatted over a map......great shop......lots of great hunting gear too :)

I didn't mention who I was when I was in there.........but we were the 4 guys who were there early.....I was the tall guy........great bait......good guy and we hauled fish like I've never seen in quinte before!! It was an awesome day today, one for the books for sure!

A HUGE thank-you goes out to Sam, and Carra Outdoor sports!! I'll be stopping in there agian, that's for sure!

Sinker