UV light for glow jigs?

goober

Dollar Giant has them in the Chateau brand and yes they are for checking your money and work great for that too. They even come with second set of the coin batteries for a buck and a key ring.... Probably the best deal I have seen in a long time for fishing LOL. I bought 3 of them and haven't used up one set of batteries and I deal with a lot of cash so I use it all the time to check if a bill feels funny.

Dollarama sells a small LED key chain light that is super bright. I used it all last winter and through this summer on GITD lures. Still on the same battery and it really works good.

It's blue and about the size of a quarter on a key chain ring. You squeeze the side and the light comes on (insert OFC joke here). Just bought a second one and stuck it in my ice fishing box in case battery dies in last years model.

Here is my story. I went to BPS for that $5.99 flash, and didn't like it. So went on ebay found a camera flash from HongKong for $4 CND. You can't look at the jig when you flash it, blinds you. The jigs stay charged for a while.

Thats my story.

Daniel

OCH

Here is my story. I went to BPS for that $5.99 flash, and didn't like it. So went on ebay found a camera flash from HongKong for $4 CND. You can't look at the jig when you flash it, blinds you. The jigs stay charged for a while.

UV light is better than camera flash, and its not the same.