Fishmasters on Saturday

Fishmaster

Opps sorry posted in Fishmaster name ....Jen

Today has been a blast on the water... from chainsawing holes in the ice to playing with my nefew.

With the warm weather fast approaching Sonny came out to get in a little ice fishing.

misc2007144.jpg

He brought his son Domenic...

misc2007142.jpg

They had a blast catching crappies in the pond

misc2007147.jpg

while Steve was out sinking Christmas trees to create a little more structure in the Marina.

misc2007137.jpg

misc2007131.jpg

misc2007132.jpg

misc2007126.jpg

misc2007129.jpg

misc2007134.jpg

This afternoon will be my last goose hunt and then midnight ice fishing... hopefully I will have fish pictures to post soon.

Cheers and happy new year everyone!

Jen

There is fishing here 24/7 - Guys have been doing good with catching Crappie whatever time of day it is and the moon lights the ice really beautifully at night.

Today there were some perch caught as well as crappie and bluegill. Even a couple of large mouth. The FISHTV things are awesome to see what is coming in and out of the marina as well.

There were kids ice skateing on the pond while their dads fished not 100 ft from them. Kinda awesome if you ask me.

Domenic is my nefew and definately a cutie to say the least. He is becoming a great little fisherman.

In regards to fees at the Marina, if you buy something at the store parking is free, if not parking is 5.00 for the day. In the summer months there will be a 5.00 parking fee with a free boat launch. Steve is always around if you need information or a hand.

Cheers,

Jen

Nice post Jen, thanks for the pictures.

Good idea, building a fish habitat.

Second look at the pictures and I can see the trees are being "planted" inside the marina, at first Steve looked like he was on the river, not inside.

Edited by pikehunter