Heap Big Fish

danbo

Good lord, now I've heard everything. I can almost except it for very late season when the water is cold, but in the summer!!!

Maybe I'll leave the camera at home and bring a bat instead... smarten some of these people up a little.

Launching boats with their waders on? Who the hell does that? Have you actually seen this in real life?

Now wait just a darn minute guys...someday you will be in your seventies and will not be agile enough to be balancing on the tongue of your trailer to guide it on or kick it off...my first mate (wife) and I have got the launching of the "Tin of Beans"

down pretty well for only twice a year... :lol:

giant-fish.jpg

If Im not mistaken, thats a dragon fish. The local PHO shop here has one. It has grown very fast since he open. It is to bring them luck for thier bussiness,and it must be true, as he and his families bussiness has done very well here.

I must admit,I got something to do with it. I love my PHO.LOL

giant-fish.jpg

If Im not mistaken, thats a dragon fish. The local PHO shop here has one. It has grown very fast since he open. It is to bring them luck for thier bussiness,and it must be true, as he and his families bussiness has done very well here.

Very popular fish for asian restuarants as they bring good luck. You can't go wrong with pho either :thumbsup_anim:

giant-fish.jpg

Looks like what I know as an Aripama - from South America I believe.

Don

That doesnt look real. How can a pig grow that size?

Maybe im mistaken, but dosent that look a little fishy to anybody?

That actually is the world record boar shot in the Southern States last year by the boy, with that handgun. There was a lot of controversy surrounding it, because it was an escaped domestic pig named Fred, but as far as I recall, the record stil lstands.

That doesnt look real. How can a pig grow that size?

Maybe im mistaken, but dosent that look a little fishy to anybody?

That is a huge pig, but camera angle has a lot to do with it looking larger than it really is. If the boy was standing upright in front of the pig instead of leaning against it from behind... it wouldn't look quite as big.

That pig was shot about 20 mi. from where I live.

btw... if you think that pig is big, you oughtta see some of our corn-fed Rednecks!!! :w00t: