Hardwater Walleye Action Dec 26th

mcallister.grant

Why on earth would you kill an 11 lb walleye to eat? I can go down to the store and season a nice peice of leather work boot if you'd like instead? It would probably taste very similar

Nate

How do you know a walleye that size taste like leather?? I guess by your coment is that YOU have killed one that size to say it tastes bad, or are you just posting for the hell of it? Do everybody a favour and keep your comments to yourself, because you are the one that sounds like an :asshat:

I suppose unhooking it at the hole was impossible? <_< people say oh don't let what others say bother you because you legally can keep walleye that size, yet when the guy killed a musky to eat they ripped his head off... :asshat: 's

Nate

Nate

Why are your posts so negative? From your other postings that I have seen from you are negative.

This is not a FF.net site.

Nice eyes BTW

I forgot one big happy loving family here... :rolleyes:

Paze, I don't eat fish but I can only imagine what an 11lb walleye that's been cruising a lake eating mercury and other toxins for years must taste like :stretcher:

As for your comment City fisher...sure it had nothing to do with a out of season trout report you posted and admitted to?...Nah couldn't have anything to do with that ;)

Nate (runs to prepare for Team OFC tongue lashing)

I think I'd be a bit nervous on 3.5-5" of ice with my quad!
Remember safety first. BTW, those are two nice looking eyes. Thanks for posting the report Grant.

Could it be possiible for a 10lb walleye from BOQ to be less than 10yrs of age? Maybe 7-8yrs because it's from lake Ontario where it has more food and grows quicker. Where as a 6+lb walleye from the kawartha might be older and has more toxic? Just curious to know.