Sign in to follow this  
cranks bait

BOQ meet

look for the fire near the boat ramp

thats a good starting point

the guy sleeping in the chair is.....................

look for the fire near the boat ramp

thats a good starting point

the guy sleeping in the chair is.....................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cranksbait, that may be very useful, especially for the pot luck dinner... I'd say bring it along and we'll see if we need it and help you out in gettin it set up!

HH

I think with about 40 of us planning to be there... look for a group of more than 10 people and you will know yer in the right spot.

cd.

Dont worry just pull into merland park and say you are looking for the OFC crew,we will be all over the place,you wont have any trouble finding us....so dont be shy come on in !!!!!! cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Meet Merp the steelhead

We're out fishing Lake Erie yesterday. I had a friend join us that has never caught a salmon or steelhead. The dipsy rod goes off and we hand him the rod. He had a total blast bringing this fish in. We get it in the net and my friend starts saying " ITS A MERP!!! ITS A MERP!! WTH is a Merp? This is Merp the walleye http://magazine.fishsens.com/merp-the-walleye-a-strange-hybrid-fish.htm   This is Merp the steelhead. Anyone ever caught a Merp?

in General Discussion

• First OFC member meet at Spring Fishing show

Hit the show today with my brother in law Was pretty good and at the very least got our juices flowing for the upcoming season Stopped by the Handlebarz booth and met Pete Very funny since I had just posted about watching him on Muaky Hunter. Pete was great meeting you. Thanks for the lure pick and the tips for musky in the Kawarthas Hope u get the call for more Saric trips. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy Cheers Gordy aka Andrew

in General Discussion

• Hamilton Bassmasters swap meet, who's going?

For anyone that has never been this is a great chance to get some great deals. I know a few here are going to be peddling their wears. Looney Toon for 1 that I know is having a table, Speil I think also. Lets meet up at the snack bar at noon so we can say hi and have a secret OFC meeting.   Saturday April 2nd at the Ancaster Fair Grounds. I think it starts at 08:00.

in General Discussion

• Musky Odyssey Meet and greet?

Hey all I was wondering how many people will be staying over night for the odyssey? if you are will it be Friday or Saturday? we will be there all weekend I thought this might be a good time to have a M&G in St.Cathrines (Dax fix my spelling) there are always a bunch of people that come up every year and stay over but head off in all directions after the Odyssey I have heard from many who just went for dinner then back to their room as they did not know what to do. If there is enough interes

in General Discussion

• January 16 – 18 Ice Fishing BOQ

Hey guys,   Haven't posted in a long time so I thought I would give it another go! Went out to the Bay of Quinte for the weekend in the hunt for some pickerel. Ice was relatively thick in most spots. (just under a foot). On the Friday we got there pretty much for the afternoon fish and didn't get any bites. The Saturday was a bit better. My buddy was able to land the largest fish of the weekend 28" (released). Unfortunately I wasn't able to get on any fish. I only had one bite the whole weeken

in General Discussion