BLOODSPORT

BITEME

Well Good Morning All

Im getting pretty damn excited for Quinte .I should be excited about deer but life has weird twists and turns and it is what it is my shot gun is calling me and my bow has disowned me

And im sure Pointed wants to bury me by now

Anyway I still get my daily fishing habit satisfied and I do fish everyday before work after work and after dinner before you say holy sheet my fishing ritual is 10 or 15 casts and then on my way if I get fish Ill cast more but it is a daily fish until hardwater.

So for the past couple of weeks its been Bows and Pike Bows are not cooperateing but I don’t go out of my way and definitely not hardcore at it, the pike on the other hand well that’s a different story.

Yesterday turned out to be one of those turn on days .

And of course the watergods demanded a blood sacrifice Im always pretty cool with this so to get to the meat and potatoes the following is a string of pics

The pike you can barley see was four feet under water and filled the view finder I would say 55+ 25-30lbs I will get him Its just a matter of time the flower pic thought it was cool “natures will” the guy in the pic is not me jus came to join in the fun.

And for point of reference the boards are 2 x 6 with a half inch gap

Enjoy

BITEME

Ps this is for BIG BIRD

If you fished as much youd be a happier guy

“Since when do you come out to play on the weekend the wife must be away and now your aloud online.

Don't listen to him Gerritt with out Percher well.............we won't go there”

MTP

DSC00271.JPG

DSC00272.JPG

Edited by BITEME

Well Good Morning All

Im getting pretty damn excited for Quinte .I should be excited about deer but life has weird twists and turns and it is what it is my shot gun is calling me and my bow has disowned me

And im sure Pointed wants to bury me by now

Anyway I still get my daily fishing habit satisfied and I do fish everyday before work after work and after dinner before you say holy sheet my fishing ritual is 10 or 15 casts and then on my way if I get fish Ill cast more but it is a daily fish until hardwater.

So for the past couple of weeks its been Bows and Pike Bows are not cooperateing but I don’t go out of my way and definitely not hardcore at it, the pike on the other hand well that’s a different story.

Yesterday turned out to be one of those turn on days .

And of course the watergods demanded a blood sacrifice Im always pretty cool with this so to get to the meat and potatoes the following is a string of pics

The pike you can barley see was four feet under water and filled the view finder I would say 55+ 25-30lbs I will get him Its just a matter of time the flower pic thought it was cool “natures will” the guy in the pic is not me jus came to join in the fun.

And for point of reference the boards are 2 x 6 with a half inch gap

Enjoy

BITEME

Ps this is for BIG BIRD

If you fished as much youd be a happier guy

“Since when do you come out to play on the weekend the wife must be away and now your aloud online.

Don't listen to him Gerritt with out Percher well.............we won't go there”

MTP

DSC00274.JPG