how long does cabela take for shipping?

BFSC Kevin

Hey kevin about 1 month ago i ordered some lures from cabelas,and i payed for just regular shipping and they sadi anywhere from 1 -3 weeks,maybe 4 and both times i had my package in under 2 weeks. B) ..but that was just for a small package of lures maybe it depends on what you are ordering...???? i know that they are great to deal with and over the years i have always had great servicce ,and they have awesome service :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Kevin, are you sure Cabellas even have those 25's anymore ??

Since I posted that link for the 1/2 price sale, they seemed to have removed them from the website, unless I'm just not looking in the right place, but I don't see them listed anymore.

That's definetely the unit Kevin, but it's strange, I've gone to the Cabella website twice now and can't find that unit listed anymore.

I can see several LCX units, but not that one.

Anyways, go for it if you can, I've got a couple friends with that model and their all very happy with it.

yes kevin l had the option of sending my lures,express post it was more money i think $18 dollars but i didnt ,man you cant lose with them anyway,i sent you a PM ,about theose questions you had about the unit....man its an awesome unit for sure,and our dollar is high so jump all over that like a fat kid on a smartie..LOL..LOL :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Their shipping is usually quick but I heard there is a backlog delay at the border with all of the e-bay and phone purchases that are being made recently with our rising dollar.

Just another thing to consider.

Edited by RHYBAK

Kevin, are you sure Cabellas even have those 25's anymore ??

Since I posted that link for the 1/2 price sale, they seemed to have removed them from the website, unless I'm just not looking in the right place, but I don't see them listed anymore.

Sorry if I caused any confusion for you Kevin, I just found that unit in the "Bargain Bin"

Hope you enjoy it :thumbsup_anim:

I heard a similar story on the news the other day as RHYBAK had said.

I can remember the report was saying something about the favourable exchange rate has created an incredible increase in the amount of items being ordered and shipped from the States. This has caused slow delivery of parcels with some orders are backed up in the system for weeks!

If you have an order being shipped through Canada Post don't be too surprised if it doesn't arrive on the date expected.