A Challenge

nautifish

I WAS LOOKING UP FISHING GIFS EARLIER ON THIS EVENING AND NOTICED THAT NONE NOT EVEN ONE SITE

That i could find anyway had a fishing giff with a woman instead of a man.....So my challange to you all is lets see who can find a fishing gif that has a woman instead of a guy. :D

Remember it has to be a fishing related gif. & lets just see how many are really out they're if any.

Irish is right i am looking to see if there really are any animated fishing gifs out there with a woman instead of a man......And from the looks of the veiws of this post and posts i am guessing i am right.

Edited by nautifish

LOL RON

Well my appoligies for not adding the animated in the 1st post but yes that is what i am looking for.....I was dumbfounded with all the animated fishing gif sites out there and none with woman....

Discusting if u ask me. :D

So, what's your point?

LOL MY POINT WAS IT DOES NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A WOMAN........ :P

Ron nope no coveralls sorry....Well done.....for finding one.....But is that all that is out there> and how hard was that for you to find?

Ok Nautifish I hope this helps since you are in the market for a new boat.In the 2007 Lund catologue there is a woman fishing from a Baron 2150 pg 14.Wayne can relate to this photo.Pg 18 a woman driving an 1850 Tyee and the 2nd shows another lovely lady fishing.Pg 20 also.Pg 34 another lady driving a Lund Mr.Pike,page 36 page 42 pg 45,48,52, 54,58,63,..........................In all 19 woman in the 2007 Lund catologue and this is related to fishing. With your great videos you should be in pictures selling fishing stuff...........Mike :Gonefishing::dunno::worthy:

Ok Nautifish I hope this helps since you are in the market for a new boat.In the 2007 Lund catologue there is a woman fishing from a Baron 2150 pg 14.Wayne can relate to this photo.Pg 18 a woman driving an 1850 Tyee and the 2nd shows another lovely lady fishing.Pg 20 also.Pg 34 another lady driving a Lund Mr.Pike,page 36 page 42 pg 45,48,52, 54,58,63,..........................In all 19 woman in the 2007 Lund catologue and this is related to fishing. With your great videos you should be in pictures selling fishing stuff...........Mike :Gonefishing::dunno::worthy:

Thankyou for the info mike..How ever are you reffering to actual photographs>? In this Catologue?

I am looking for animated gifs of woman fishing. :D on the internet.

ok time me :)

by the way folks be really careful out there .. animated gifs from unknown web sites are like candy from a stranger in a park .... just waiting to do bad things to your 'puter

now ..... one two thre ..... here I go ....

Ok Nautifish :worthy: I am up for the challenge.I have been trying alot but you are right slim pickens.

Go to Bassproshops.com in the ice fishing section.There is a Shappell ice hut 3 person for $199.00 and a lovely Lady out in front.

www.lebaron.ca clam fish trap (Guide) a gentleman with a woman inside.

Clam fish trap Yukon another gentleman and another lovely lady.

I am getting closer.Is there a limit on the spending.

Gone to find something else.Mike :worthy::worthy::santa::rolleyes::angel: Animated no where to be seen in an add.

Ok Nautifish :worthy: I am up for the challenge.I have been trying alot but you are right slim pickens.

Go to Bassproshops.com in the ice fishing section.There is a Shappell ice hut 3 person for $199.00 and a lovely Lady out in front.

www.lebaron.ca clam fish trap (Guide) a gentleman with a woman inside.

Clam fish trap Yukon another gentleman and another lovely lady.

I am getting closer.Is there a limit on the spending.

Gone to find something else.Mike :worthy::worthy::santa::rolleyes::angel: Animated no where to be seen in an add.

She's looking for animated gif's. Not animated gifts.

lol yes once again i am looking for animated GIFS! Not gifts or photographs....lol...& i think camillj Has got lost in cyber space. He said time him its been well over an hour now, maybe we should send out a search and rescue team?......lol