Another good weekend

keram

Went with my son this time :thumbsup_anim: . In his busy schedule he’s managed to get full day of fishing with me. The weather on Sunday was so-so. Windy, low clouds and a drizzle from time to time. Easterly wind ( 15-20 km/h) and cold front condition, it did not look promising ^_^ .

Anyway we were on the water by 7:30 am. First two hrs not even a sniff, all my go to lures did not produce anything. I was “little” bit disappointed :dunno: , because I have only handful of chances to fish with my son ( about 3 times a year ). After two unproductive hrs we’ve moved to different part of the lake and I’ve decided to completely change pattern. Well, it worked. In next couple of hrs we’ve hooked 9 pikes and a nice bass :thumbsup_anim: .

Landed 7 pikes and bass ( on the first fish I’ve realised that the landing net is still in the garage) :sleeping_02: .

Some of the pikes

med_gallery_186_32_41354.jpg

med_gallery_186_32_70087.jpg

med_gallery_186_32_3495.jpg

This is the first ever bass for my son ( not a “shaker” at all) :clapping:

med_gallery_186_32_4174.jpg

Usually on the successful outing I was “inviting” couple of pikes for fish fry contest, and

did the same on Sunday, but on the way home I’ve realised that fish fry every weekend

become a “boring” event <_< , so this time I’ve decided to try something new

Here it is before and after

med_gallery_186_32_74803.jpg

med_gallery_186_32_86654.jpg

Edited by keram