Canadian Pickerel Rig

Beats

Can anyone tell me a place online I can order some pickerel rigs? I was using one last winter exclusively on one rod while ice fishing Simcoe last year, with success. I have the one I used still but its old and missing one hook. I can seem to find them at BPS or cabelas online. below is a description of what im looking for, for those who don't know what one is. I found this description while searching goole.

"

Canadian Pickerel Rig

This is one of the oldest live-bait rigs ever created to help anglers use live bait near bottom. It consists of a monofilament leader to which there is attached two swiveling thin, steel shafts, each having a length of mono line attached to the end of a single hook. At the end of the leader is a snap which is designed to be used with a bell-sinker. The metal arms keep the monofilament leaders and hook away from the main leader.

The Canadian Pickerel Rig is popular with walleye anglers that still-fish or drift with live bait in deeper water or current. Live minnows are the best choice for this rig."

I love 'em for still fishing current areas or very slow trolling with the electric. (make your own current)

You can pick them up at any of the previously mentioned locations.

I usually change the hooks to something of better quality.

Sometimes I'll add a small cheater hook (single or tiny treble) for the short bites.