Sparrow Lake Today

Kerry

Why I said I "hate to say it" Bill. I want good ice as much as the next guy. Makes everything white a runway and I'd really, really , really like an ice road down Temagami this season. With the snow dumping and dumping we may be in the same mess as last year unfortunately.

Kerry...the reason it said not enough space or similar is that your pictures are still FULL size out of your camera. YOu need to reduce them to something reasonable like 800 x 600 and for us dial up dinasours a final res less than 60K would be swell.....

Gotcha Wayne.I'm still a bit confused as to how some pictures...like mine come up with the click on window and others are full in the post.Am I taking pics with too high a resolution(4mp&3.5mp) to post .Should I knock it down to 3 or 2mp to get the normal pic that you don't have to click on.These are the first picture posts I've done so I'm feeling my way thru.

Kerry

Oh ya,Stanton's plane is sitting there at the house with the tires on still.

Edited by Kerry

The click on pics have nothing really to do with size...but how you post originally. Using the "upload pic" gives your the thumbnail pic to click on while using [ img ] code in your post will put up the true picture. But like I said...you need to reduce your picture to less than 800 x 600 first and at a lower resolution so they load quickly.