chrome COHO's.....not steelie's LOL !!!

jdmls

Well , due to a tip from another member last week, I got into a nice fresh run of Chrome Coho's on Saturday morning. Thanks again (you know who you are). Hope to hit the tribs together soon. Must of hooked up with over a dozen chinny's but their just way to ugly for pictures, LOL !!!

P1020007.jpg

P1020006.jpg

See another post about 'Glow in the dark cleos',...how come all the blood is on the pec's and tail and not the mouth?,...just curious?

Are you insinuating that I snagged it? I hope not.

Blood comes out of the mouth and runs down...gravity, when I weighed it vertically it ran down.

Here's another one caught with a cleo...

cliffchinook34inch16pounds1ounce.jpg

Notice the blood in the mouth? I hope this answers your question.

Any more questions?

Edited by ccmtcanada

like I said,...Just curious ...as I have witnessed a whole lot of snaggin and illegal fishing near mouths of rivers and up river,..it really pisses me off,...no offence to you personally,..but like I said,.. I Have yet to see a peir angler 'Angle' ,...due to the vantage point of my view I have witnessed enough to bring up the question that I did,...its all in the interest of conservation and well ...legal fishing,...can you agree?..No accusations ..just questions...and yes,...lining and flossing does usually result in blood in the mouth,...it isnt illegal, if bait and one hook are used,..but that seems not to happen much...CCMT,...b4 you get too offended,..Im simply pointing out what I have witnessed over the last few weeks,...not you personally..perhaps I shouldnt have singled you out,..but the blood all over the tail is a way too familiar sight....

Edited by Milty