Sudbury Muskies Canada Outting

Handlebarz

well it was a blast to get out with some other members of Muskies Canada and share the water with them a AMAZING time was had by us all we were out on Lake Nippising and mamaged a couple musky I missed one friday night my bad she did not coem back.

Saturday all the action waited till the end of the day nothing untill 3pm then the next 1 hour and 45 min we went nuts.

I landed a small 37" she was the first one on one of my own Spinner Baits what a rush to catch a musky on your own bait I love it.

my37inchfistonmybaitinnet.jpg

my37inchfistonmybait.jpg

I had one other blow up and miss my bait I put another cast back out and shure enough she was cahsing it as fast as I could bring it in she stayed right there I go into a figure 8 and she was gone Oh well.We were joined in this bay by a couple more MCI members just as were getting ready to move back to the start of our drift Ian has a monster come outta the water high 40's low 50's were thinking as she tail dances and rockets throught the air 3 times before they can get her into the net deep hooked Mr.B goes to work with out the right equipment this fish is DEAD but after using jaw spreaders and plunging his hand into her mouth right up to his wrist he is able to cut the hooks with his knipex cutters (SPEND THE MONEY IF YOUR TARGETING MUSKY PEOPLE) they saved the life of this girl a quick pic and she is gone. this one was 50" by 23 1/2"

50inchianMrB.jpg

My boat partner for the weekend has the big 0 and were getting ancy for his turn well shure enough he has a monster also this one flies through the air and we both see the same thing one trebel in her mouth the back one on his reef hawg or what ever it was he had on she dives under the boat and hooks the minkota Chris gets her off before I can get there to help she dives under the boat I start to rais the main motor just in time to see her explode into the air again and shooting the bait back at the boat. GONE that sucked.

Well soon after he hooks another that is right outta the water also I did not see this jump as I was after the net the hooks come out and she gets one into the side then stops Chris brings her right to the boat I have the BIG net into the water waiting to make my move as he guides her in as soon as she nitices the net all heck breaks loose I rains it up the hook comes out and Chris has a new PB 48" withqa 20 or 21" grarth what a great weekend it was a blast and I will be back up thre.

48inchchilliPB.jpg