Tried my luck last night

Headhunter

Escaped the house last evening for a few hours of Cleo chuckin. Arrived at the pier at about 8:15, only two other fisher folks there. Tossed Mr Cleo for a couple of hours, he's very clean now, however, he is also un-marked! :wallbash: No bumps, no fish spotted jumpin and no fish observed being caught. Alas, no pic either!

Left at around 10:30... will giver a go again on the weekend. Perhaps try another pier? :Gonefishing:

HH

Forgot to mention in the original posting... spent some time last night before I left the house lookin for my flash light. Well, since we've moved into this house, I have difficulty finding almost anything!LOL

Anyway, decided to stop off at CTC on the way and pick up a new one. Picked the floating one as I thought, well, if I mistakenly kick it into the water, no problem. Well, put the battery in it, tried it out, workin fine... yes... my CLeo will glow like a satisfied woman!

Used the light to walk out onto the pier, charged my cleo, set the light gently down on the rock and started casting. About 5 casts later, I figure it's time for a re-charge. Nothin, nada, zippo... no light. Set my rod down, take the light apart and back together again... about 10 times... nothin!

Well I'm pretty sure the dang thing floats... and since I bought the bright yellow one... does anyone need a channel marker or rock marker!

Dang!

HH