I was spamed

misfish

You gotta choose very carefully what you believe!!!

I've been getting spam before they called it spam. But just last week, I forwarded my name, address, social insurance number, drivers license number, banking info and health card number to this lady who...and I kid you not...wants to give me 10 million dollars!!!

It was pretty simple to get all that info together and sent it back on their secure server. I'm just waiting for the phone call from her lawyer. I already have my new boat picked out, put deposit on it knowing the cash was coming....just waiting for that phone call!!!!

:whistling:

I've been getting spam before they called it spam. But just last week, I forwarded my name, address, social insurance number, drivers license number, banking info and health card number to this lady who...and I kid you not...wants to give me 10 million dollars!!!

It was pretty simple to get all that info together and sent it back on their secure server. I'm just waiting for the phone call from her lawyer. I already have my new boat picked out, put deposit on it knowing the cash was coming....just waiting for that phone call!!!!

Awesome!

Me too buddy,

I'm expecting a BIG cheque from Nigeria soon too!

Who's laughing now suckers!!!

We can joke about it, but it must be working. It's a big business. (Spamming/Scamming that is). After every disaster (Tsunami/9-11/etc.) the scam artists are out targeting a certain profile of people.

It's sad but all we can do is educate people and try to protect them from these scpammers.

Charles

When is the plane coming so I can make quick trips up there!!!